We’ve been busy bunnies in the last week! Our loyal players have done a great job at helping us prioritize bugs and features and we have some good stuff for you today! We wanted to give you an update of some bugs we’ve fixed and enhancements we’ve added. Also, we’d like to take this time to address how your activity is used for Quests.
PS – More invites are coming tomorrow. Keep an eye on your inbox!
Starting with this latest release, we’ve made it even easier and more intuitive to apply all your activities to Quests. In addition, we’ve made Fitbit, Runkeeper, MapMyFitness, and manually entered activities behave the same. We no longer take all the miles you’ve earned when you apply activity that is not related to Fitbit. Here’s some stuff to remember when working on Quests
- All eligible activities are based on when you started the Quest.
- If you are working on a Quest where the activity you’re applying will complete the Quest task, the remainder of that activity will be available so you can complete other Quests! Let’s say you did a 20 mile bike ride and have a Quest that only needs 5 miles. You can apply just the 5 miles the Quest needs and use the remanining 15 for another Quest.
- In the past, you had to decide to use an eligible activity for a distance based task, or for a calories based task. We now separate calories and distance from your activity. For example, lets say you did a 10 mile hike and burned 500 calories, you can now apply those 10 miles to one Quest, and the 500 calories to another.
- We’re big fans of Superman, and want NeuFit to be faster than a speeding bullet. We’ve made changes to “Yesterday’s Leaders” to calculate and display much faster. This should speed up things in general. We’ll be looking out for other speed bumps and optimizing things.
- Ineligible Quest Filter – We’re making finding Quests easier, and our first enhancement is a checkbox to filter out Quests you’re ineligible for. Don’t forget to check out your ineligible Quests from time to time. It might be as simple as signing up for a new device or application!
- Weight related Quests no longer need a Wi-Fi scale. You can start those Quests and update your weight in your account settings http://www.nlvgrcls.com/ if you do not have a scale.
- Check-ins are available to your foursquare based Quests, even if the category doesn’t match exactly No cheating 🙂
- Certain buffs were missing from your list of buffs on your Loot screen
- Time Zone selection was not being saved when accepting your invite
- A bunch of various typos were fixed (thanks everyone!)
- Firefox was not linking a Withings scale properly
- A bunch of various rounding issues for displaying miles and Quest progress
- When removing your profile picture, the site was displaying an error after removing it