We’ve been hiding in our rabbit holes for the last month in order to bring you new bug fixes and enhancements to NeuFit. Here’s what’s new over the last month; We also sent out another round of invites, so check your inbox!
- When logging a manual activity, the save button will give you an indication of processing. It was too easy to accidentally create a 2nd manual activity.
- Group leaders can now remove a player from a group quest. (SLACKERS!)
- Applying Fitbit activity to quests is now much faster
- Some of you were not having your Foursquare check-ins show in NeuFit. This was due to the Foursquare API being down. We will now queue up these check-ins and retry in the event we cannot access Foursquare
- When applying check-ins to quests, you can now choose the check-in requirement to apply it to.
- Weight loss for quests now use the same “bucket” mechanism when applying to quests. Quests will only take the amount they need
- Map My Fitness was not correctly mapping activity types to NeuFit
- Calories and Distance were not showing correctly for Yesterday’s Activity
- Foursquare was not importing check-ins when the category was sent from Foursquare
- The activity you were applying to the quest was not disappearing after clicking “Apply Activity”
- Lots of wall posts were not being sent via email to players
- Importing your RunKeeper activities was taking too long
- Fitbit data is now imported much faster after we’ve received a notification to grab data
- Some players were unable to retrieve activities for quests
- Various typos across NeuFit
- Raid / Coop quests were rewarding a crazy amount of XP
- Fitbit was showing as needing to be linked to NeuFit after linking the Aria (and visa versa)