It’s a New Year and we’re kicking it off with another round of updates to NeuFit. We have a ton of exciting stuff planned for this year, but here’s what we’ve been working on since our last round of updates.
- You can now see the XP earned by posting photos via NeuFit & Instagram
- You can now see the XP earned when you check-in to a place. If it’s a location that provides an XP bonus you’ll see it too. We know that some locations are marked as “unhealthy” but you can make up the XP bonus by taking a picture of your food and posting it via NeuFit or Instagram
- NeuFit will now pull in your Floors from a supported Fitbit and display it under Today’s activity
- We now have Quests that support Floors Climbed!
- On your profile, you can now see what friends you have sent NeuFit invitations to and resend them if you want to bug em some more!
- You can now earn loot that gives you additional XP when you climb stairs
- XP gains have been tweaked to give you loot bonuses proportional to your player level
- Hitting a 2x,3x,5x in your activity meter will now reward you with more XP
- Quests will now reward you additional XP based on your activity level meter hitting a 2x,3x or 5x
- Group leaders for Quests can now add members prior to starting the quest
- Some MapMyFitness activities had a timing issue where an activity completed in the AM then in the PM was not being reflected properly in NeuFit
- Super long chat messages were not being sent to the person you were chatting with
- Do not pull in Fitbit data from MapMyFitness if linked there
- Instagram photos should be more reliable by processing them in the background. This might take a minute or two longer for them to show up
- Calories burnt was renamed to Calories Burned site wide
- Quest ranking was not accurate. This has been tweaked for new quests going forward
- A few buff stats were missing from the Loot page when showing your bonuses
- The distance traveled popup notification will stay on the page for 5 additional seconds
- The location prompt to customize your quest location was reworked to be a little more informative